Restore and Explore – Yoga Retreat
Are you looking for a yoga retreat in Bali?
Do you have wild heart and sense of adventure?
Explore the beautiful island of Bali whilst taking a journey of self inquiry. This is a fun and playful retreat designed to challenge you physically and mentally through yoga classes and workshops.
You will learn new skills each day through detailed workshops focusing on key elements of yoga postures and transitions. What you learn will be tools you have to take home and apply to your regular practice.
Daniel, from FreeFly Yoga, is known for his expert teaching in arm balances, handstands, acro yoga and powerful sequencing. His clear delivery of instructions are easily understood and done so in a playful and supportive manner.
Numbers are limited so that each guests gets the most value out of their time and money.
Price per person:
- 7 nights accommodation at Surflodge Limasan
- Airport transfers
- Daily home made breakfasts
- 3 inhouse dinners
- 6 detailed yoga workshops
- 6 moving meditation classes
- Meals and drinks outside the package
- Extra activities
A typical day will look like this..
– Morning meditation and silent writing exercise to allow the creative mind to play freely.
– Light yoga inspired movements to awaken the body
– Free time to chill or explore
– Intensive workshop to learn a new skill. Eg. Acro, handstands, Surf lesson, slackline.
– Writing exercise
– Evening free time
– Low key night out.