Terms & conditions
- 15% downpayment is required to allocate a room/package. Full payment is required within 1 week, unless departure is more than 30 days in advance in which case 50% deposit is required to make a reservation.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip subject to 30 days written notice requesting variation of dates.
- Final Payment is due 14 days prior to departure and is non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip, subject to 30 days written notice requesting variation of dates . (Must be used within one year from date of receipt).
- A 4% fee for credit card or PayPal payments. Credit cards are not accepted at surf camp.
Good to know
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel & we suggest ALL guests traveling to Indonesia confirm current visa requirements before departure.
- To drive in Bali you need an IDP (International driving permit). Apply for IDP in your country before you arrive if you plan to drive a car or motorbike.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for your safety.
Surf guiding means we will take you to the surf spot i.e. transport you to the best surf spot in the locality depending on your ability and preference. We will also provide information regarding tides, winds, rips and access to/from the break. Surf guiding is only suitable for experienced surfers and does not include any supervision services of surfers – if you book our “Surfer package”, you will be expected to be able to surf independently.
If you require assistance with surfing, and/or supervision in the water, then it is mandatory to book surf lessons for reasons of safety and your enjoyment.